Thank you for supporting our social justice mission!!!
We appreciate any amount you can contribute.
Here is what your contribution enables us to do:
- $20,000 sponsors Calm Clarity to run the Essential Life Skills Program (10 modules) for a group of low-income college students in the Philadelphia area.
- $10,000 sponsors Calm Clarity to run the Mindful Leadership Program (4 modules) for a group of low-income college students in the Philadelphia area.
- $3,000 sponsors Calm Clarity to run a two-hour workshop (1 module) for a group of low-income college students at a local college (depending on venue capacity, this event could serve over 100 students)
- $1,000 sponsors ~4 scholarships for low-income college students to attend a Calm Clarity Weekend Mindful Leadership Program in Philadelphia.
- $300 sponsors 1 scholarship for a low-income college student to attend a Calm Clarity Weekend Mindful Leadership Program in Philadelphia.
Please note: This link will take you to a PayPal page for our fiscal sponsor, CultureTrust Greater Philadelphia, who will then allocate your donation to Calm Clarity.
Your contributions are Tax-Deductible.
Since Jan 8, 2014, CultureTrust Greater Philadelphia has served as Calm Clarity’s comprehensive fiscal sponsor. All contributions made to “Calm Clarity of CultureTrust” are tax-deductible.
Instructions for contributing to Calm Clarity by check are as follows:
Please write checks to: Calm Clarity of CultureTrust. [note: CultureTrust is one word]
Please mail to: Trust Director, ATTN: Calm Clarity of CultureTrust, 1315 Walnut St, Suite 320, Philadelphia, PA 19107-4701
Please note: CultureTrust will automatically provide official receipts for all donations of $250 and above. Official receipts for contributions below $250 are available upon request.
For more information on CultureTrust, please refer to: http://www.cultureworksphila.org/program/trust/
If you would like to learn more about the Calm Clarity Project, feel free to contact the founder: firstname.lastname@example.org